Step back in time with our latest trinket dish, handmade from polymer clay featuring an intricate hand painted gold art deco design.
A practical and beautiful gift for a housewarming, birthday or anniversary, our decorative ring holder is ideal for storing your rings and trinkets and makes the perfect gift or treat for any home.
- Ring Dish diameter approx. 3.5 inches, depth approx. 1 inches
- Jewellery Dish handmade from polymer clay, acrylic paint and gloss finish.
- This is NOT a ceramic dish, handmade from polymer clay a light, pliable yet stronger material that is harder to break (see infomation below)
- Please note this item is handmade and painted to order and some slight imperfections can be expected making your little treasure truly unique.
- All our ring dishes at Lottie of London are carefully gift wrapped with an organza bag and tissue.
Want this ring dish in another colour? At Lottie Of London I love to mix colours so please contact me and I will be happy to create a colour for you.
Postage & Packing from only £3.50* UK orders
*Charges vary on size & weight
What is Polymer Clay? Unlike ceramic/pottery clay polymer clay is an art medium that is versatile and pliable. Composed of polymers, resins, colouring agents and fillers. It is not a natural clay but man-made from a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) base.