Information we collect
At Lottie of London Jewellery we take your personal data very seriously. In order to comply with the EU GDPR Law, we issue the following statement which we agree to uphold when you place an order with us. In order to fulfil your order we rely on Shopify to provide us with the necessary data needed in order to process your order in a timely manner.
The data we collect in order to process orders is
- Delivery address
- Email address for order and dispatch confirmation emails
- Email address if you have signed up to our email newsletter
- Contact numbers such as mobile (if you have selected this method for order confirmation)
We may also contact you for additional information such as
- Tax and business related needs.
- Improvement of your business
- To complete the order in a timely manner
- Mailing lists.
- Social media groups/pages
- Shop & product reviews
You may revoke your consent at any time and have the right in detail to request details of the information we keep.
Information sharing and disclosure.
We understand the importance of keeping personal data secure and safe and only share limited personal data with companies we need to in order to maintain our business.
- MailChimp for newsletters & product information
- Analytic tools (such as Google analytics)
- Re-marketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data via advertising cookies and anonymous identifier
If you would like to opt out of this feature please click the following link and follow the opt out instructions
We only keep information for the sole purpose of fulfilling your orders and for our own records and what is deemed fair use in our business within the parameters of the law.
As a residence of the EU, you are subject to rights and privacy laws under the GDPR law.
- You have the right to revoke your permissions at any time except where it is legal for Lottie Of London Jewellery to keep them for the processing of our business requirements by law.
- You have the right to access to your personal data within normal business hours via electronic format.
- You have the right to withdraw from any mailing list or social media outlet at any time.
- You have the right to complain to your local data protection agency about the information we keep that is outside of what is required by law.
My name is Clare Lewis and I am the data controller for Lottie of London Jewellery. For the purposes of data protection you can contact me at
email@example.com, Lottie of London Jewellery, Mrs C Lewis, 69 berry House, Culvert Road, London SW11 5DL If you have any questions or concerns.
Lottie Of London Handcrafted Jewellery
Mrs Clare Lewis
69 Berry House
London SW11 5DL