COVID -19 Despatch and Delivery Information
Latest Information updated 07/04/2020
Are you still open and accepting orders?
- Here at Lottie Of London I am currently continuing to create and despatch orders.
How long will my order take to arrive?
- Please allow for extra delivery time on your orders, all orders are despatched via Royal Mail and some delays can be expected.
- I am still accepting international orders, however please be aware that along with Royal Mail your postal service will also be experiencing delays and allow extra time for your order to arrive.
For more information on your countries current status including suspensions of postal services please Click Here
I've ordered a gift can I have it sent to an alternative address?
- If you have purchased a gift and would like your purchase to be sent direct, please include a note stating GIFT and the address for which you would like your item sent to at checkout. Alternatively you can email me your request at email@example.com or use our online messenger factility.
How do I return my item?
We have extended our return policy to 30 days, please email me prior to returning your item as this will allow me to make a note on your original. Your refund will be issued once your return has been received.
How can I cancel my order?
- If you would like to cancel your order I am happy to do so please email me your request at firstname.lastname@example.org inclusing your order number.