- In order to use your discount code use the checkout or shopping cart on our website, here you will be prompted to enter your delivery details and a discount code if you have one before selecting your preferred payment method.
- Please Note If you make your purchase using the one click Buy Now with PayPal button, this option will override our discount code prompt.
- We accept all major credit/debit cards via PayPal.
- A PayPal account is not required in order to make a purchase from this website.
- All our prices are in British Pounds (GBP), no VAT is added to our products as we are not currently a VAT registered company.
- Lottie of London is not responsible for any import duties which may be applicable by your country.
- Our shipping charges start from £1.40 for domestic post and increase according to weight and size up to a charge of £3.95. All parcels are despatched via Royal Mail 1st class post.
- Postal charges to the USA have been increased as of the 1st Juy 2020.
- Our shipping charges start from £4.50 for standard Air Mail post and increase according to weight and size up to a charge of £13.00 for tracked shipping. All parcels are despatched via Royal Mail Air Mail.
- We aim to despatch all orders within 3-5 days of receipt of payment, you will be sent an order and payment confirmation and we will confirm despatch of your order via email once it has been posted.
- If you think your parcel has been delayed or lost in the post please contact us as soon as possible with your order details and we will attempt to locate your parcel.
- All our items are sent gift wrapped in an organza gift bag and securely packaged to ensure your items arrive safely.
- In the unfortunate event that you are not completely satisfied with your item please return it to me in it's original packaging and unused within 14 days for a full refund.
- I ask that you email me prior to returning your item, please obtain a certificate of posting as I can not be held liable for items lost in the post.
- If you item is faulty please contact us within 14 days and advise us of the fault on your item. In most cases a full refund, exchange or repair will be offered.
Mrs Clare Lewis
78 The Horseshoe
Surrey GU7 2LL
- Many of our items have been handcrafted from polymer clay, polymer clay is a sculptable material based on the polymer polyvinyl chloride (PVC). It usually contains no clay minerals, and is only called "clay" because its texture and working properties resemble those of mineral clay.
- Our designs will often feature glass beads of various types and styles such as glass lamp work beads, as with many handmade items some irregularities in sizes can occur.
- All our jewellery pieces have been finished using silver or gold plated components unless stated in the items description or requested otherwise for bespoke items. All our components are in compliance with The Nickel (Safety) Legislation 2005.
For items resembling food imitations please refer to The Food Imitations (Safety) Regulations 1989. Please be aware of the following information with regards to my handcrafted polymer clay beads and charms resembling sweets, cakes, fruit or other foodstuff. These products are sold to you, the customer, The individual beads must not be resold by you to non-commercial (private) buyers as they do present a potential choking hazard and as such do not comply with section 4 of the Food Imitations (Safety) Regulations 1989. It is therefore your responsibility that my jewellery made with Imitation Food beads is safe and secure. These beads are made of non-toxic polymer clay. They are not edible and they are not suitable for children.
All my item pictures are taken close up and not a reflection of the items true size. Please take note of the items descriptions and measurements for true sizes.
As items are often unique and bespoke the photos taken are of the item you will receive, this excludes limited editions and bespoke commission orders.
All site content is copyright of Mrs Clare Lewis and Lottie Of London Handcrafted Jewellery. All Rights reserved. If you would like to use any of our images from this site, please contact us to request permission.
Lottie Of London Jewellery
Mrs Clare Lewis
78 The Horseshoe